You will need the following in order to register your child:
Proof of Age:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Health and Immunization
- No student will be admitted to school without presenting tangible documentation that immunization and health requirements have been met.
- Student Physical Examination - HRS Form 3040
- This form must be completed for students enrolling in a Florida school for the first time. Date of form must not be more than 12 months prior to entry date. Form must include proof of tuberculosis clinical screening and appropriate follow-up.
- Certificate of Immunization - HRS Form 680
- Part A - Student has received all required Immunization
Part B - Temporary Medical Exemption
(Additional certification must be presented on or before the expiration date)
Part C - Permanent Medical Exemption
Form HRS 681 - Religious Exemption
- Students in the K-12 program are assigned to attend school on the basis of the actual residence of the parent/guardian and in the attendance area of the school as approved by the School Board of Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- Verification of residence should be presented by the parent/guardian at the time of registration. School Board Policy 5112.
A. a statement from a real estate broker or attorney stating the address of the new residence; and or
B. electric deposit payment receipt or electric billing statement, bottom portion, showing name and SERVICE ADDRESS; and or
C. Properly executed lease agreement